The DEWALT DXSTFH030 was designed and engineered to provide a heavy-duty stool fit for use in the busiest workshops and professional garages. This stool's legs and supports are built using the same powder-coated, industrial grade steel uprights and crossbeams as our 4-foot storage rack. The comfortable foam-padded seat sits atop a 360-degree swivel allowing free and easy rotation when seated and the textured vinyl cover resists rips and tears. A bracket-secured industrial wire grid lower shelf provides an ideal place to store necessary tools and supplies. Featuring an all steel frame construction this stool can easily hold up to 300 pounds without showing any signs of weakening or metal fatigue. This stool features a version of the rugged, glass-filled nylon feet used on the storage racks that has an adjustable levelling pad as part of the foot. Made of the same reinforced nylon material these levelling feet can be easily adjusted by hand to eliminate any wobbling of the stool in addition to preventing damage to the powder coat and finished flooring. The bolt-secured frame comes pre-assembled with only the seat needing to be attached before the stool is ready for use.
- SWIVELING SEAT - 360-degree swiveling foam-padded seat with textured vinyl cover that resists rips and tears
- STORAGE SHELF - Industrial strength wire grid lower shelf to store necessary tools and supplies
- NYLON FOOT PADS - Rugged glass-filled nylon levelling feet prevent damage to stool's powder coat as well as floors
- ALL STEEL FRAME - Heavy-duty, all steel frame construction with a 300 pound capacity
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE FINISH - Industrial grade powder-coated finish won't chip or fade and protects against rust and corrosion
- PRE-ASSEMBLED - Durable and heavy-duty bolted frame comes pre-assembled
- DIMENSIONS - Assembled stool dimensions are 17.25-inches long x 17.25-inches wide x 30-inches high with a weight of 19.74 pounds