Pelican Poseidon Angler Fishing Kayak Paddle 240 cm, Marbled, PS1982
The POSEIDON kayak paddle offers great value for low-angle paddlers. Low-angle paddling will reduce shoulder fatigue and help you cover greater distances with less effort. The two-piece aluminum shaft with push button makes it easy to store and transport your paddle. Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene blades with a 0-65ø blade angle adjustment creates a stiffer blade and provides a more efficient and comfortable paddling experience. Plus you'll keep your hands dry thanks to our drip rings.
- LENGTH: Measuring between 240-250 cm (94.5"), this quality paddle is ideal for angler paddlers over 152 cm (5'5") in kayaks over 86 cm (34") wide.
- DURABLE AND AFFORDABLE: This kayak paddle is made of a two-piece anti-slip grip aluminum shaft and fiberglass reinforced polypropylene blades. The blades ensure better durability and performance on the water. It offers excellent value for money.
- MULTIFUNCTION: This convenient fishing paddle includes an integrated hook retrieval system directly on the blade and measurement tape along the shaft that will allow you to measure your catch.
- OVALIZATION: This paddle offers a unique ergonomic shaft design called indexing. The right side of the shaft changes from a rounded shape to a slightly oval shape that tells you where to place your hand. This promotes proper technique that reduces wrist fatigue.
- PERFORMANCE: The push button system allows the blades to be feathered with a 0/65ø angle. Paddling with offset blades will reduce the wind resistance on the top blade as it moves through the air. This will ensures an optimized and more comfortable paddling experience.
|Product Name||Pelican Poseidon Angler Fishing Kayak Paddle 240 cm, Marbled, PS1982|
|Country of Manufacture||China|