Farnam TRI-Care Triple Action Wound Treatment, 100505790, 14 OZ
For use on: cuts, minor lacerations, skin abrasions, scrapes, bite & kick wounds, rope burns, skin irritations, rubbed skin, blanket rubs, saddle sores, girth galls, chapping, dry patches, scratches (dew poisoning, greasy heel, mud fever), scab-softening effects, stings, insect bite sensitivities Features the powerful salicylic acid and tea tree oil with hygienic properties Contains emu oil and tea tree oil to help promote healing Added benzocaine and menthol help soothe skin irritation Won't dry out superficial wounds oftens and loosens crusts from scratches Easy-to-use tube helps keep product clean and free of dirt Great for use on Dogs too! 14 oz. tub.
- TRI-Care Triple Action Wound Treatment
- Three Wound Solutions in One Product!
- When your horse is wounded, you hurt along with them
- Help them feel better quickly with TRI-Care Triple Action Wound Treatment
- This exclusive ointment formula aids in wound cleansing, soothes skin irritaton and creates a barrier to protect from germs, insects and water.
|Product Name||Farnam TRI-Care Triple Action Wound Treatment, 100505790, 14 OZ|
|Product Types||Topical Cream|