Bomgaars must obtain a properly completed Sales Tax Exemption Certificate from any purchaser claiming exemption from sales and use tax.
It is important that the seller knows when to accept an exemption certificate. If audited, the seller will use exemption certificates to support tax exempt sales. A valid certificate taken without fraudulent intent will pass the tax burden for unreported sales tax from the seller directly to the purchaser.
Tax Exempt Forms
- View Colorado Tax Exempt Forms Here
- View Nebraska Tax Exempt Forms Here
- View Iowa Tax Exempt Forms Here
- View South Dakota Tax Exempt Forms Here
- View Minnesota Tax Exempt Forms Here
- View Wyoming Tax Exempt Forms Here
- View Idaho Tax Exempt Forms Here
- Download one of the above "Fillable" PDFS
- Best to use the "Fillable" PDF in Acrobat Reader (in order for all features to be available)
- Fill out the PDF in your PDF reader
- After you Digitally SIGNED the PDF - SAVE AS.
- E-Mail the PDF to our Accounting Department here.
NOTE: If you choose to Print the PDF and write the information by hand, please print clearly and completely - if the document is not complete - this will delay the process.