The #Bomgaars Distribution Center is hiring for general warehouse positions on both 1st and 2nd shift this Wednesday, February 1st, 2023!
Come be part of a team that values a work/life balance, provides quarterly attendance bonuses and has great benefits, like health insurance, paid time off, employee discount and 401k.
We’ll be making employment offers on the spot, valid ID and drug screen required.
Stop by the Hilton Garden Inn on Wednesday, February 1st, 2023 from 10AM till 4PM, 1132 Larsen Park Rd. in Sioux City!
#BomgaarsHiringFair #ComeGrowWithUs #BomgaarsNowHiring.
Come join the Hometown Team!
The Sheldon Bomgaars is hiring to fill team member roles in all positions, from full-time department heads to part-time associates. We offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, weekend shift differential and an employee discount for all employees. Stop by your local store on Wednesday, February 1st, 2023, from 9AM till 7PM. We’ll be holding interviews and making employment offers on the spot. We hope to see ya there!.
HAWARDEN, IA Bomgaars NOW HIRING - FT
FULL-TIME CASHIER - ALL DEPARTMENTS & REGISTER
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude to join our staff. This person must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, be able to stand for extended periods of time and be self-movtivated. Previous cash register experience is beneficial but not mandatory.
Duties will include: greeting customers, running the cash register, organizing the clothing area, and other such tasks. Great customer service is a must.
Bomgaars IT Technician
We are looking for technically skilled candidates for the position of IT Technician. The duties of an IT Technician include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding in a timely manner, among other duties.
IT Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Managing technical documentation.
IT Technician Requirements:
- Training in a Computer related field or relative experience.
- 2+ years of experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Experience in Low Voltage Wiring including Phone system installation and troubleshooting.