BONIDE EIGHT® Long Lasting Control
Controls over 130 different insect pests on vegetables, roses, flowers, lawns, shrubs, trees, and over 60 varieties of ornamentals. Kills on contact. This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.
- INSECT KILLER - Our product controls over 130 insects/pests including species of ant, cockroach, cricket, spider, flea, tick, mite, moth, earwig, beetle, water bug, & more.
- VARIETY OF USES - This bug defense is great for use on vegetables, roses, lawns, flowers, shrubs, trees, & other outdoor plants & surfaces. Eight Garden & Home is not listed for indoor use.
- KILLS ON CONTACT - Pests must come in contact with Eight Garden & Home in order to be affected. We recommend holding the sprayer about 1 foot from the plant & spray just enough to cover the area that is to be treated.
- WATER-BASED FORMULA - Eight Garden & Home uses a water-based formula that won't produce an off-putting odor. This product will not stain most home siding.
- READY TO USE - This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Simply pump and spray using the attached spray wand.
BONIDE Eight brand insect control kills more than 100 different types of troublesome listed insect pests. Use on lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers, fruits, vegetables ornamentals and more.
- INSECT KILLER - This pest control is great for use on certain species of mite, aphid, ant, scale, beetle, leaf miner, worm and over 100 listed species of bug.
- FOLIAGE PROTECTOR - Designed for use on vegetables, fruits, flowers, roses, ornamentals, lawns, trees, and shrubs.
- DUAL ACTION CONTROL - Contact kill gives you immediate results when spraying insects directly, while residual activity kills insects when they return to treated areas.
- LONG LASTING DEFENSE - Eight Insect Control is quick acting and long lasting. One application keeps working for up to 4 weeks for prolonged protection.
- EASY TO APPLY - Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a trigger spray bottle or pressure tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.