What is a Bomgaars Charge Account?
- Merchandise can be charged to the account on a monthly basis
- When the account is set up - a list of authorized "signers" will be the only ones allowed to charge under that account
- Accounts are invoiced out on the 16th of the month and are due within 10 days.
- Charge Accounts may be used at any of our Bomgaars locations
- Need Tax Exempt Status? Fill out one of the provided forms >
Who Can Apply for a Bomgaars Charge Account?
- Farmers, Ranches, Business', Government Agencies, Schools, Non-Profit Organizations
Already Have a Bomgaars Charge Account?
Important Things to Remember Regarding Bomgaars Charge Accounts:
- All purchases through the 15th of the month are due in full 10 days after receipt of the statement.
- Charges are delinquent after that date, and a service charge will be assessed at the rate of 1.5% per month on all past due balances.
- Copies of all charges will be sent to you, with the statement, after the 16th of each month. (This will reduce questions concerning your purchases or lost invoices.)
- Please direct all questions to Bomgaars Account Receivable Department 712-226-5000.
- When an account becomes 30 days past due, the privilege of charging will be eliminated until the balance, including service charges, is paid in full.
- Chronically overdue accounts will be permanently closed.