What is a Bomgaars Charge Account?
- Merchandise can be charged to the account on a monthly basis
- When the account is set up - a list of authorized "signers" will be the only ones allowed to charge under that account
- Accounts are invoiced out on the 16th of the month and are due within 10 days.
- Charge Accounts may be used at any of our Bomgaars locations
- Need Tax Exempt Status? - please use the "Tax Exempt Forms" links to the right of this page or Visit our Tax Exempt Page for more information.
Who Can Apply for a Bomgaars Charge Account?
- Farmers, Ranches, Business', Government Agencies, Schools, Non-Profit Organizations
Are Individuals Allowed to have Charge Accounts?
- Bomgaars not offering a Consumer Credit Card as of January 2019.
Already Have a Bomgaars Charge Account?
Important Things to Remember Regarding Bomgaars Charge Accounts:
- All purchases through the 15th of the month are due in full 10 days after receipt of the statement.
Charges are delinquent after that date, and a service charge will be assessed at the rate of 1.5% per month on all past due balances.
- Copies of all charges will be sent to you, with the statement, after the 16th of each month. (This will reduce questions concerning your purchases or lost invoices.)
Please direct all questions to Bomgaars Account Receivable Department 712-226-5000.
- When an account becomes 30 days past due, the privilege of charging will be eliminated until the balance, including service charges, is paid in full.
Chronically overdue accounts will be permanently closed.