Farnam TRI-Care Triple Action Wound Treatment, 100502415, 4 OZ
For use on: cuts, minor lacerations, skin abrasions, scrapes, bite & kick wounds, rope burns, skin irritations, rubbed skin, blanket rubs, saddle sores, girth galls, chapping, dry patches, scratches (dew poisoning, greasy heel, mud fever), scab-softening effects, stings, insect bite sensitivities Ointment provides an insect, water & germ barrier Contains emu oil and tea tree oil to help promote healing Added benzocaine and menthol help soothe skin irritation Won't dry out superficial wounds, softens and loosens crusts from scratches Great for dogs too!
- Farnam Tri-Care Triple Action Wound Treatment for Horses and Dogs, 4 Ounces
- Tri Care Display, is three key solutions all in one product
- When your horse is wounded, you hurt along with them
- Help them feel better quickly with TRI-Care Triple Action Wound Treatment
- This exclusive ointment formula aids in wound cleansing, soothes skin irritaton and creates a barrier to protect from germs, insects and water
- For use on cuts, scrapes, scratches, bites, rope burns, abrasions and skin irritations.
|Product Name||Farnam TRI-Care Triple Action Wound Treatment, 100502415, 4 OZ|
|Product Types||Topical Cream|