Customer Service is expected to be actively provided by all Bomgaars employees, enhancing the ability of a customer to realize the full potential value of a Bomgaars product or service before and after the sale is made, thereby leading to Customer Satisfaction and repurchase.
Areas of Bomgaars Customer Service
(Click on the links below to learn more)
- Bomgaars Gift Cards
- Bomgaars Charge Accounts
- Terms & Conditions
- Consumer Credit Card
- John Deere Financial
Tax Exempt Forms
Tax exempt forms can be downloaded from the links in the sidebar of this page or by visiting our Tax Exemption Page for more details.
Customer Service Principles (CARES)
- Communication: Clearly communicate the process and set expectations
- Accountability: Take responsibility for fixing the problem or getting an answer
- Responsiveness: Don't make the customer wait for your communication or a solution
- Empathy: Acknowledge the impact that a situation has on the customer
- Solution: At the end of the day, make sure we solve the issue or answer the question.
The bottom line:
Customers should know that Bomgaars CARES!